What is Personal Training?
- Workouts designed and tailor made to reach your personal goals.
- 1 and 1 training so that you get My full attention.
- Safe, effective and enjoyable workouts.
- Training with the expertise of a Exercise Professional.
- The quickest way to get to your Health and Fitness goals.
- Great idea if you want to look good for your wedding or be fit for your activity holiday such a skiing.
Why do I need a Personal Trainer?
- You maybe training hard but you have got to the stage of plateau and are struggling to get to your next goals.
- You may lack motivation and need that little push.
- You maybe training for an event, for example a half marathon, and you want to know what you can do to improve previous times or make sure your training is injury free through specific exercises to aid your run.
- You want your goals to come as quick as possible.
- You want to be able to trust the workouts your doing are suited for you and not everyone else who reads the workouts in the magazine.
- We know the geeky parts of Health and Fitness so you don't have to.
- We have hundreds of different ways and exercises that you more than likely may never have used to get you to every possible goal.
- If your bored of you current regime and want some fun.
Do I need to be fit to see a Personal Trainer?
- No. I have trained people who have never been to a gym or exercised before, all to great success!
- Your workouts are tailor made to YOU! I would not give you a programme or a session that I know you cannot do for safety reasons.
- If you are in serious doubt please contact me.
How many times do you need to see a Personal Trainer?
- As often as you like. The more times you see a Personal Trainer quicker your goals will come!
- You can see me once in your life just for a new session and programme, once a year, once a month, once a week, twice a week or even everyday.
Is Personal Training Expensive?
- How expensive is your health, how much is it worth? how much would you pay to look perfect? How much would you pay to be as fit as you want to be? How much would you pay to become the top of your sport?
- It is not expensive. It isn't just for the rich and famous! It is for everyone.
- If you smoke or drink, or even both which has a negative effect on your body and fitness, simply by cutting it down or out completely you could afford Personal Training which will have the complete opposite effect on your health for less the price of being unhealthy.
- If money really is a problem why not do buddy sessions with a friend, or group sessions to cut the cost for you.